Wednesday, January 16, 2013

LIVING DEATH



The past was just a dream in the sleep. I never knew that I was near the short Distance to the next dream. I wandered in search of you in those distressed sleepless Night .Why is you now overwhelmed to hug me in this day? I don’t know what my feeling towards you; I had sympathy or may be I was in love with you. But now I’m bound to do many more things. I’ve to complete too many assignments. Why are you seducing me? I love the beauty with in you. Who told that you have worn a mask of terror? Now I’m afraid of you. What all rules from your book of law shall I follow so that your footsteps stop following my shadow? Oh! My gentile death, I feel sympathy towards you. What is your shape and form? If you are shapeless I’ll give you my shape.



Oh! My death don’t u have death? Do u have life? If you don’t have life then how can you been there till now from the starting of the universe? Where do u stay? There in those orbits of the planets in solar system or here in the depth of the ocean? If you don’t have the bluish sky you can be a meteorite. If you don’t have the ocean you can be Tsunami. Anyway your aim is the same all-time. No you don’t have life. Don’t all living things die one day or the other? Who gave birth to you? Were you a mistake happened to the God or to the Nature? Now when I’m near to death I know that you have a shape that is my shape. You have a voice that is my voice. You have life that is my life.


Till you grasp another life, till you give my life to another, my life is in you. I gave the responsibility of my life with the Death. Now you live with my life. Now we are one. I’m feeling jealous of you .After some time you may neglect me and take another life and start living through it. won't you? You are sick. I don’t believe you. Still the sorrow of leaving this life makes me so tired. Oh! My death when will we meet again? Today I’m in love with you. You may come to call me again in some other day, some another century, in another life. From this death I’ve started my wait to meet you again.

How will you identify me in that day again? Because I’m not sure of one thing that I’ll be a Man or a Dog?

No comments:

Post a Comment