Sunday, September 25, 2016

Breath of Freshness

I've been lazy for quite some time and my editor took my job. This is her effort in writing. May be she should write more and inspire me to write again after years 


She ticked he checked they clicked 
Another story started
A breath of freshness hit her in a long time.....
She thought he felt the same....
Time started flying .....
Life started flowing..
Music made more sense....
It was a new rhythm
It was new
It was unknown
It was uncertain yet it felt familiar The touch felt warm....
The story felt already read.....
They both knew the beginning and the end.......
M a moment in your life hold me said she....
Capturing him in her heart for life out loud she said u make go weak in my knees.....only wishing he could muster the courage to express himself once ignoring all IFs and BUTs
But I Guess it was just a dream from which she woke up all clumsy looking for answers but all that met her eyes was emptiness
Why she asked ? closing her moist eyes.
Her only wish "if only she could share her free spirit with some who would cherish it as much she does.. "
It's been ages she was living with the cycle of nursing her heart ..... But she told it not to loose hope as she remembered someone once told her "you are a box of happiness" and that,s enough to keep her going.....

No comments:

Post a Comment